The French Quarter is the heart of New Orleans - what better place to stay during Mardi Gras than right in the center of it all?! This package features a Classic French Quarter 4 Star Stay on Bourbon St! You're also just 1 block to Royal St. shopping and to iconic Jackson Square where St. Louis Cathedral and the famous Cafe Du Monde are located. This top-rated Quintessential French Quarter hotel features a lively bar with live jazz band nightly, a courtyard pool and .... it's even rumored to be haunted!
French Quarter Hotel Package Pricing:
5 Night Stay (Friday, March 1 - Wednesday, March 6, 2019)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,495 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,695 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,895 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,995
4 Night Stay (Friday, March 1 - Tuesday, March 5, 2019)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,395 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,595 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,795 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,695
Rooms with 1 & 2 guests feature one King Bed. Rooms with 3 & 4 guests feature two Queen Beds. If you're a party of 2 and would like a room with 2 Queen Beds, an upgrade fee of $125 per package applies.
French Quarter Hotel Package - What's Included:
- 4 Star Hotel Stay in the Heart of the French Quarter
- Champagne Toast & Introduction: A Toast to Your Arrival into New Orleans!
- Welcome Cocktail Party: Enjoy Cocktails & Appetizers with New Friends
- Bourbon Street Balcony Party: 6 Hour Reservation on the BEST Balcony on Bourbon Street - includes Open Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet & Beads to Toss to the People on Bourbon Street
- "Super Krewe" Parade Grandstand Ticket to Watch a Full Evening of Mardi Gras Parades
- Gator Swamp Boat Cruise through the Bayous of Louisiana, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Oak Alley Plantation Visit, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Ghost Walking Tour through the French Quarter - Spooky!
- Mardi Gras Celebration Goody Bag, includes Beads, Blinky Lights, Masks ++
- Arthur Hardy's Official 2019 Mardi Gras Guide, Collector's Edition
- 247 Guides/Concierge throughout Your Stay
What's Not Included:
- Transportation to/from airport/hotel ** We suggest: flat rate taxi fee of $36 from the airport to the French Quarter
- Transportation to/from events, unless noted (everything is within walking distance)
French Quarter Hotel Packages Feature a Stay at The Bourbon Orleans Hotel, 4 Star
Experience a Historic New Orleans Hotel! The iconic Bourbon Orleans Hotel is located in New Orleans' exciting French Quarter. It has a rich history along with a vibrant present. A multi-million dollar restoration has positioned this historic hotel as an upscale haven for the modern traveler. Located adjacent to two great New Orleans landmarks, the St. Louis Cathedral and Jackson Square, the Bourbon Orleans Hotel is in the center of it all.
Step inside our grand lobby and you will be greeted by our friendly staff to make your stay here in New Orleans memorable. For a uniquely New Orleans experience, choose the VIP Suite Upgrade option to stay in a French Quarter balcony suite, where you can begin your day with a New Orleans breakfast overlooking the French Quarter.
Just half a block away, guests can enjoy the nightlife on Bourbon Street or the fine restaurants, art galleries, antique shops and boutiques on Royal Street. Kick off your stay by sipping a craft cocktail at the hotel's Bourbon Street bar, "Bourbon O" or dine at the hotel's own Creole Restaurant, "Roux on Orleans." Get swept away by New Orleans' world-class restaurants, live jazz and Southern mystique!
Hotel amenities include:
- Courtyard Pool
- Bourbon O Bar, on Bourbon St.
- Roux on Orleans, Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Free WiFi in Every Room
- AC in Every Room
Location of our French Quarter Package Hotel:
Book a Package!
Call or Email to Book! (504) 322-7753 email@example.com; or NEW! Book Online - book directly on our website using the Book Now Buttons Below:
** This is a big trip and we understand that you may have a lot of questions! Call or email us any time, as we are very happy to answer any questions you might have. We can explain the included events and tours, offer tips on which hotel to book, or simply chat about all of the splendor that is Mardi Gras. We are always happy to hear from you and are very happy to help!
Booking Options & Cancellation Policy:
- 50 / 50 Plan - 50% deposit to book, final 50% is due December 1, 2018.
- Payment Plan - $400 deposit to book, choose monthly or every-other-monthly payments, final payment is due December 1, 2018.
Ready to Book? Call or Email us at (504) 322-7753, firstname.lastname@example.org. NEW! Book Online - book directly on our website! Browse Packages HERE.
- Cancellations received before December 1, 2018 receive a full refund minus $200 cancellation fee per package.
- Cancellations received after December 1, 2018 forfeit amount already paid.
- Reservations made after December 1, 2018 are non-refundable.