What's Included in My Mardi Gras 2018 Package?
Our packages bring you the absolute BEST that Mardi Gras has to offer! See what's included below:
All Packages Include All of the Below Items:
- Deluxe Hotel Stay in the Middle of the Action
- Champagne Toast and Introduction: A Toast to Your Arrival into New Orleans!
- Welcome Cocktail Party: Enjoy Cocktails & Apps with New Friends + Meet & Greet with Arthur Hardy, King of Mardi Gras
- Bourbon Street Balcony Party: 6 Hour Reservation on the BEST balcony on Bourbon Street - includes Open Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet and Beads
- "Super Krewe" Parade Grandstand Ticket to Watch a Full Evening of Mardi Gras Parades
- Gator Swamp Boat Tour through the Bayous of Louisiana, includes Guided Tour and Transportation
- Oak Alley Plantation Tour, includes Guided Tour and Transportation
- Ghost Walking Tour through the French Quarter - Spooky!
- Mardi Gras Celebration Goody Bag, includes Beads, Blinky Lights, Masks++
- Arthur Hardy's Official 2018 Mardi Gras Guide, Collector's Edition
- 24/7 Guides/Concierge throughout your stay
What's Not Included:
- Transportation to/from airport/hotel ** We suggest: flat rate taxi fee of $34 from the airport to the French Quarter
- Transportation to/from events, unless noted (everything is within walking distance)
More Details on Package Inclusions Below:
Balcony Reservations above Bourbon Street: Spend an afternoon watching the sea of Mardi Gras 2018 party people below from the hands down BEST Balcony Party on Bourbon Street. This hot ticket is a 6 hour reservation that includes an open premium bar, Cajun buffet and loads of beads for you to toss down to people below!
Welcome Cocktail Party: Enjoy cocktails and appetizers with the whole group at the Welcome to New Orleans Cocktail Party! Mingle and mix, make some friends and drink up cuz it's on the house! Maybe you'll even get lucky on one of our many prize raffle giveaways and finish out the evening in the style.
"Super Krewe" Parade Grandstand Ticket: Take in the Parade from the superior vantage point of Premier Parade Grandstand Seating! Watch the magnificent floats go by right in front of you, check out the colorful krewes, catch tons and tons of beads and take pictures of it all - this is what Mardi Gras is all about!
Day Trip Party 1 - Swamp Tour: Get out of town and experience some of New Orleans' most interesting history and culture on an exciting 2-part tour! First, head out to the Bayous of Louisiana and board a boat for a 2 hour Guided Swamp Tour with a Cajun Swampland Expert! See gators and other wildlife before continuing on to Oak Alley Plantation for another Guided Tour. Includes transportation.
Day Trip Party 2 - Oak Alley Plantation: The 2nd party of the tour is a trip to historic Oak Alley Plantation. Oak Alley is a beautifully preserved grand Antebellum plantation house, the tour will take you through the house and discuss life on the plantation for all its inhabitants. Many movies, including Interview with a Vampire, have been filmed on location. Includes transportation.
Ghost Walking Tour: Get ready for a night of fright on the French Quarter Ghost Walking Tour. New Orleans is one of America's most haunted cities, rich in superstition, ghost sightings and voo doo culture. Your guide will lead you through the streets of the French Quarter, sharing some of NOLA's darkest secrets along the way. Choose between a Ghost, Voodoo, Vampire or Cemetery Tour!
Mardi Gras Grab Bag: Your Goody Bag is packed full of Mardi Gras Celebration Essentials: Arthur Hardy's 41st Anniversary Mardi Gras Guide for Mardi Gras 2017, tons of beads, blinky lights, masks, a Mardi Gras pint glass, a rain poncho, and many more goodies and handy tokens to help make your Mardi Gras extra special!
24/7 Fun Guides: They're not called Fun Guides for nothin'! Your hosts for America's #1 Party are among the most fun loving, caring and spirited individuals in the business. They are here as your 24/7 personal concierge for Mardi Gras, and to make sure you are having the time of your life!