Parade Route Hotel Packages for Mardi Gras 2019
Want instant access to the parades? You can't get any closer to the action than at our Parade Route Package Hotel! Located in the French Quarter on major parade route Canal St, you can watch the parades go by right from the hotel! Featuring gorgeous contemporary decor, a trendy bar and jazz lounge with live music, the hotel is perfectly located, just 2 blocks to Bourbon St. For a 4 Star Stay in the middle of the action, you can't beat this value!
Parade Route Hotel Package Pricing:
5 Night Stay (Friday, March 1 - Wednesday, March 6, 2019)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,495 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,695 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,895 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,995
4 Night Stay (Friday, March 1 - Tuesday, March 5, 2019)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,395 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,595 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,795 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,695
VIP Upgrade: for a room guaranteed to overlook all the parade action on Canal Street, choose the VIP Upgrade Option for a one time fee of $400
Rooms with 1 & 2 guests feature one King Bed. Rooms with 3 & 4 guests feature two Queen Beds. If you're a party of 2 and would like a room with 2 Queen Beds, an extra fee of $125 per package applies.
Parade Route Hotel Package - What's Included:
- 4 Star Hotel Stay on the Parade Route, in the Middle of the Action
- Champagne Toast & Introduction: A Toast to Your Arrival into New Orleans!
- Welcome Cocktail Party: Enjoy Cocktails & Appetizers with New Friends
- Bourbon Street Balcony Party: 6 Hour Reservation on the BEST Balcony on Bourbon Street - includes Open Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet & Beads to Toss to the People on Bourbon Street
- "Super Krewe" Parade Grandstand Ticket to Watch a Full Evening of Mardi Gras Parades
- Gator Swamp Boat Cruise through the Bayous of Louisiana, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Oak Alley Plantation Visit, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Ghost Walking Tour through the French Quarter - Spooky!
- Mardi Gras Celebration Goody Bag, includes Beads, Blinky Lights, Masks ++
- Arthur Hardy's Official 2019 Mardi Gras Guide, Collector's Edition
- 247 Guides/Concierge throughout Your Stay
What's Not Included:
- Transportation to/from airport/hotel ** We suggest: flat rate taxi fee of $36 from the airport to the French Quarter
- Transportation to/from events, unless noted (everything is within walking distance)
Parade Route Hotel Packages feature a Stay at The Saint Hotel, 4 Star
This one-of-a-kind property will provide a memorable experience for your stay in New Orleans for Mardi Gras! Described as eccentric and edgy, sleek and sophisticated, The Saint Hotel is located on the Canal Street streetcar line and is a short walk to the French Quarter’s charming galleries, boutiques, antique shops, and music-filled nightclubs. Only 2 blocks to Bourbon Street!
The Hotel's orientation on a major Mardi Gras parade route is ideal for superior parade viewing, right from your own front door! When you're not out enjoying the Mardi Gras festivities, relax in the lounge, play some pool in the lobby, enjoy the live music in the jazz bar or hit the state of the art fitness center for a good sweat! Enjoy free WiFi as well as the contemporary but cozy decor in your hotel room. The Saint will not disappoint!
Hotel amenities include:
- Tempt Restaurant
- Burgundy Bar
- Jazz Lounge with Live Music
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Free WiFi in Every Room
- AC in Every Room
Booking Options & Cancellation Policy:
- 50 / 50 Plan - 50% deposit to book, final 50% due December 1, 2018.
- Payment Plan - $400 deposit to book, final payment due December 1, 2018. ** Call or Email to Book! (504) 322-7753, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW Book directly on our website *Full payment is due for online bookings.
- Cancellations received before December 1, 2018 receive a full refund minus $200 cancellation fee per package.
- Cancellations received after December 1, 2018 forfeit amount already paid.
- Reservations made after December 1, 2018 are non-refundable.