Mardi Gras Itinerary
Mardi Gras Weekend kicks off on Friday February 13th, with Fat Tuesday falling on February 17th. 5 Day Itinerary outlined below.
Friday, February 13:
Arrive at Your Hotel – we’ll be there to greet you with your Mardi Gras Goody Bag!
Group Event – Welcome Cocktail Party!
- 7:30pm to 9:30pm – Cocktail Party: Enjoy tasty cocktails while you mix, mingle and get to know the group
Saturday, February 14:
Group Event – Bourbon Street Balcony Party Reservtions
- 11am to 5pm – Bourbon St. Balcony Party - 6 Hour Reservation, includes Full Open/Hosted Premium Bar and Cajun Buffet
Evening Suggestion – Watch the Evening Parade
- 6pm – Find a place on Canal St. to watch Super Krewe Endymion Parade (free)
Sunday, February 15:
Free Day – Check out the French Market, Hop on a NOLA Streetcar, Head Uptown to the Garden District - it's up to you!
Group Event – Parade Grandstand Tickets
- 5pm – Meet in the Lobby of The Saint Hotel, walk together to the Parade Grandstands
- 5:30 to 11pm – Watch “Super Krewe” Bacchus Parade from the superior vantage point of Grandstand Seating! Don't forget a bag to stash all the beads and throws you catch from the parades!
Monday, February 16:
Group Event – Day Trip! Get Ready for your Guided Swamp Tour through the Bayous of Louisiana AND then on to Oak Alley Plantation for another Guided Tour, includes Transportation to/from Hotel
- 10:30am – Meet in the Lobby of The Saint Hotel
- 10:30am to 5pm – Have fun on your adventure and watch out for gators!
Group Event – Ghost Walking Tour
- 7:30pm – Meet at designated our designated meeting spot in the French Quarter
- 8pm to 10pm – Get ready for a night of fright! Guided tour through the streets of America’s Most Haunted City
Fat Tuesday, February 17:
Fat Tuesday is a free day – there is much to see and do! Mardi Gras parades begin at 8am and roll throughout the day. There are festivities everywhere so get out there and have some fun!
Wednesday, February 18:
Departures – Your Mardi Gras 2015 Adventure has come to an end. Bon Voyage and Safe Travels Home!