Mardi Gras Itinerary
Mardi Gras Weekend kicks off on Friday February 13th, with Fat Tuesday falling on February 17th. 5 Day Itinerary outlined below.
Friday, February 13:
Arrive at Your Hotel – we’ll be there to greet you with your Mardi Gras Goody Bag!
Group Event – Welcome Cocktail Party!
- 7pm to 9pm – Cocktail Party: Enjoy tasty cocktails while you mix, mingle and get to know the group
Saturday, February 14:
Group Event – Bourbon Street Balcony Party
- 11am to 5pm – 6 Hour Reservation on the best balcony on Bourbon Street, includes Full Open/Hosted Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet and beads
Evening Suggestion – Watch the Evening Parades
- 6pm – Find a place on Canal St. or St. Charles Av. to watch the "Super Krewe" Endymion Parade and all evening parades (free)
Sunday, February 15:
Day Suggestion – Explore the City
- Check out the French Market, Hop on a NOLA Streetcar, Head Uptown to the Garden District, Take a Tour of St. Louis Cemetery - it's up to you!
Group Event – Parade Grandstand Tickets
- 5:30 to 11pm – Watch “Super Krewe” Bacchus Parade from the superior vantage point of Grandstand Seating! Don't forget your a bag to stash all the beads and throws you catch from the parades!
Monday, February 16:
Group Event – Day Trip! Get Ready for your Guided Swamp Tour through the Bayous of Louisiana AND then on to Oak Alley Plantation for another Guided Tour. Transportation to/from Hotel is included.
- 10:15am – Meet in the Lobby of The Saint Hotel
- 10:30am to 5pm – Have fun on your adventure and watch out for gators!
Group Event – Ghost Walking Tour
- 7:30pm – Meet at designated our designated meeting spot in the French Quarter
- 8pm to 10pm – Enjoy a night of fright! Guided tour through the streets of America’s Most Haunted City
Fat Tuesday, February 17:
Fat Tuesday is a free day – there is much to see and do! Mardi Gras parades begin at 8am and roll throughout the day. There are festivities everywhere so get out there and have some fun!
Wednesday, February 18:
Departures – Your Mardi Gras 2015 Adventure has come to an end. Bon Voyage and Safe Travels Home!