"1 Block to Bourbon" Hotel Packages for Mardi Gras 2016
The historic French Quarter is the center of New Orleans restaurant hotspots, nightlife, culture, shopping and fun! Located in the French Quarter and just 2 blocks to Bourbon St., the hotel is excellently located to help you get the most out of your Mardi Gras experience! Featuring classic French Quarter style, a beautiful courtyard pool and a cozy restaurant and bar, you will feel right at home! ** Rooms here are ultra spacious at 360 sqft. and feature 2 queen beds. Sleeps up to 4 people.
French Quarter Hotel Package Pricing:
5 Night Stay(Friday, Feb. 5 - Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,495 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,695 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,895 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,895
4 Night Stay(Friday, Feb. 5 - Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,395 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,595 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,795 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,795
Rooms here feature 2 queen beds. Sleeps up to 4 people.
** Pricing includes all taxes and booking fees **
French Quarter Hotel Package - What's Included:
- 3 Star Hotel Stay in the French Quarter, in the Middle of the Action
- Champagne Toast and Introduction: A Toast to Your Arrival into New Orleans!
- Welcome Cocktail Party: Enjoy Cocktails & Appetizers with New Friends!
- Bourbon Street Balcony Party: 6 Hour Reservation on the BEST balcony on Bourbon Street - includes Open Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet and Beads
- Parade Grandstand Tickets to Watch a Full Evening of Mardi Gras Parades
- Gator Swamp Boat Tour through the Bayous of Louisiana, includes Guided Tour and Transportation
- Oak Alley Plantation Tour, includes Guided Tour and Transportation
- Ghost Walking Tour through the French Quarter - Spooky!
- Mardi Gras Celebration Goody Bag, includes Beads, Blinky Lights, Masks++
- 24/7 Guides/Concierge throughout your stay, making sure you're having the Time of Your Life!
French Quarter Hotel Packages feature Accommodations at The Chateau Lemoyne, 3 Star
Boutique Hotel Chateau Lemoyne offers unique, historic accommodations and a truly ideal location. Nestled one block off of famed Bourbon Street in the French Quarter, Chateau Lemoyne possesses all the charm and character of a historic 1847 hotel, as well as all the modern amenities one would expect of a Holiday Inn property.
Its coveted location toward the South end of the French Quarter places you in the middle of the action, and also just a few blocks away from Canal Street, one of the main parade routes. So you truly get the best of both worlds! French Quarter charm and the convenience of being walking distance to the parades - that's what Mardi Gras is all about!
Hotel amenities include:
- Heated Courtyard Pool
- Cafe Bienville Restaurant
- 24 Hour Cockatil Lounge
- Room service
- Laundry Service
- Business Center
- Free Wifi in Every Room
- AC in Every Room
** Chateau Lemoyne is a Holiday Inn property, known the world over as a brand consistent in quality and customer service.
Package Deposit/Payment Policy
- 50% of the package cost is due at booking.
- Final 50% is due December 1, 2015.
- Reservations made after December 1, 2015 require full payment .
Package Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received before December 1, 2015 receive a full refund minus $200 cancellation fee per package.
- Cancellations received after December 1, 2015 forfeit amount already paid.
- Reservations made after December 1, 2015 are non-refundable.