French Quarter Hotel Packages for Mardi Gras 2018
The French Quarter is the heart of New Orleans - what better place to stay during Mardi Gras than a hotel right in the center of it all?! This package features Classic French Quarter Accommodations 1/2 block to Bourbon St. and 1 block to iconic Jackson Square and the beautiful St. Louis Cathedral. The Bourbon Orleans Hotel, 4 star, offers a quintessential French Quarter style stay, plus the hotel has a beautiful courtyard pool!
French Quarter Hotel Package Pricing:
5 Night Stay (Friday, Feb. 9 - Wednesday, feb. 14, 2018)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,395 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,595 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,795 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,895
4 Night Stay (Friday, Feb. 9 - tuesday, feb. 13, 2018)
- Quad Occupancy, 4 in a Room: $1,295 per person
- Triple Occupancy, 3 in a Room: $1,495 per person
- Double Occupancy, 2 in a Room: $1,695 per person
- Single Occupancy is $2,595
Rooms with 1 & 2 guests feature one King Bed. Rooms with 3 & 4 guests feature two Queen Beds. If you're a party of 2 and would like a room with 2 Queen Beds, an extra fee of $100 per package applies.
French Quarter Hotel Package - What's Included:
- 4 Star Hotel Stay in the Heart of the French Quarter
- Champagne Toast & Introduction: A Toast to Your Arrival into New Orleans!
- Welcome Cocktail Party: Enjoy Cocktails & Apps with New Friends +Meet & Greet with Arthur Hardy King of Mardi Gras
- Bourbon Street Balcony Party: 6 Hour Reservation on the BEST Balcony on Bourbon Street - includes Open Premium Bar, Cajun Buffet & Beads to Toss to the People on Bourbon Street
- "Super Krewe" Parade Grandstand Ticket to Watch a Full Evening of Mardi Gras Parades
- Gator Swamp Boat Cruise through the Bayous of Louisiana, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Oak Alley Plantation Visit, includes Guided Tour & Transportation
- Ghost Walking Tour through the French Quarter - Spooky!
- Mardi Gras Celebration Goody Bag, includes Beads, Blinky Lights, Masks ++
- Arthur Hardy's Official 2018 Mardi Gras Guide, Collector's Edition
- 247 Guides/Concierge throughout Your Stay
French Quarter Hotel Packages Feature a Stay at The Bourbon Orleans Hotel, 4 Star
Experience a Historic New Orleans Hotel! The iconic Bourbon Orleans Hotel is located in New Orleans' exciting French Quarter. It has a rich history along with a vibrant present. A multi-million dollar restoration has positioned this historic hotel as an upscale haven for the modern traveler. Located adjacent to two great New Orleans landmarks, the St. Louis Cathedral and Jackson Square, the Bourbon Orleans Hotel is in the center of it all.
Step inside our grand lobby and you will be greeted by our friendly staff to make your stay here in New Orleans memorable. For a uniquely New Orleans experience, choose the VIP Suite Upgrade option to stay in a French Quarter balcony suite, where you can begin your day with a New Orleans breakfast overlooking the French Quarter.
Just half a block away, guests can enjoy the nightlife on Bourbon Street or the fine restaurants, art galleries, antique shops and boutiques on Royal Street. Kick off your stay by sipping a craft cocktail at the hotel's Bourbon Street bar, "Bourbon O" or dine at the hotel's own Creole Restaurant, "Roux on Orleans." Get swept away by New Orleans' world-class restaurants, live jazz and Southern mystique!
Hotel amenities include:
- Courtyard Pool
- Bourbon O Bar, on Bourbon St.
- Roux on Orleans, Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Free WiFi in Every Room
- AC in Every Room
Booking Options & Cancellation Policy:
- 50 / 50 Plan - 50% deposit to book, final 50% due February 1, 2018.
- Payment Plan - $300 deposit to book, monthly payments, final payment due February 1, 2018.
- ** Call or Email to Book! (504) 322-7753 or email@example.com
- Cancellations received before December 1, 2017 receive a full refund minus $300 cancellation fee per package.
- Cancellations received after December 1, 2017 forfeit amount already paid.
- Reservations made after December 1, 2017 are non-refundable.